Introduction to Adobe Sign
Introduction to Adobe Sign is a 1-day, instructor-led course where you will learn to create, and participate in, digital signing workflows. The class is designed for new users and introduces you to the most popular features and benefits of Adobe Sign. Students will learn the business benefits of electronic signatures and participate in a dozen hands-on exercises. If you are a new user or just kicking the tires, this is the class for you. In addition to learning all aspects of the system, you will also create digital signature workflows, use various Adobe Sign fields, sign documents with your mobile device, and learn how to configure Adobe Sign for your specific business needs.
Transform your time consuming paper-based signing into an instant digital process. Adobe Sign speeds every business transaction and works on any device. The signatures comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, and the most stringent security standards around the world. Seal the deal and streamline your business with Adobe Sign from the world-wide digital document leader.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the five Adobe Sign Interfaces: Dashboard, Send, Manage, Reports, and Account.
- Send documents to single signers and to multiple signers.
- Add yourself as a signer to self-sign a document.
- Participate in Adobe Sign workflows.
- Create the four different types of signatures: type, draw, image, and mobile.
- Sign documents with your mobile device.
- Share your account and delegate work.
- Password protect a signed document to enhance security.
- Configure Adobe Sign with your company’s brand and graphics.
- Understand the different types of Adobe Sign workflows.
- Understand the different methods of signer authentication.
- Understand the security benefits of Certified PDF documents.
- Manage user preferences and settings.
- Create users and groups.
- Review a document’s status and audit trail.