AEM Forms as a Cloud Service
AEM Forms as a Cloud Service is a cloud-native, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution for organizations to create, manage, publish, and update digital forms. It runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud system, so you don’t need to provision servers and install software. According to Adobe the service, “is always current, always available, and always learning.” And, unlike an on-prem server, the cloud service includes a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to push assets closer to the end-user.
In this 1-day, instructor-led course, you will work hands-on with AEM Forms as a Cloud Service. You will create adaptive and responsive forms and learn about the new features available on AEM Forms as a Cloud Service. We will work with the new AEM Forms core components and integrate our forms with online services including Adobe Sign and Google’s CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) service.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the differences between the cloud offering and an on-prem server.
- Create Adobe IMS users and groups.
- Assign products and permissions to the users and groups.
- Install Reference Templates and Themes.
- Create Adaptive Forms with AEM Forms as a Cloud Service.
- Create SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) data sources.
- Create REST (Representational State Transfer) data sources.
- Create SOAP and REST Form Data Models.
- Create an adaptive form that integrates with a relational database.
- Create an adaptive form that uses the get, update, and insert services of a Form Data Model.
- Integrate adaptive forms with Adobe Sign.
- Integrate adaptive forms with CAPTCHA services.
- Add multilingual capabilities to an adaptive form.
AEM Forms Test Drive
Test drive AEM Forms as a Cloud Service this summer. Go hands-on and make forms in our complimentary SmartDoc Training sessions. Spaces are limited so contact us soon to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Visit www.aemforms.training for more information about AEM Forms Training.