AEM Forms Portal and Publishing
Forms Portal and Publishing is a 2 day, instructor-led course that can be taught in-person or virtually. You will learn to create a custom Forms Portal and publish your adaptive and responsive forms. You will customize the out-of-the-box AEM Forms Document Services components including the Search and Lister, the Link, and the AEM Form components.
The course includes theory about AEM Forms development and publishing followed by hands-on exercises. You will learn best practices for AEM Forms Publishing by creating and working with an AEM Author and Publish instance. You will also learn how to configure Dispatcher to integrate your web server with your Publish instance.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Author AEM Forms pages in AEM Sites
- Create a customized Forms Portal with the Search and Lister component
- Update the HTML and CSS files on your Forms Portal
- Configure the AEM Forms Link component on an AEM Sites page
- Configure the AEM Form component on an AEM Sites page
- Install and configure Author and Publish Servers
- Configure Dispatcher on a Microsoft IIS or Apache Web Server
- Configure Replication Agents
- Configure Flush Agents
- Customize Dispatcher.any for AEM Forms Publishing
- Publish Forms Portals and Adaptive Forms