AEM Forms as a Cloud Service is a cloud-native, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution for organizations to create, manage, publish, and update digital forms. It runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud system, so you don’t need to provision servers and install software. According to Adobe the service, “is always current, always available, and always learning.” And, unlike an on-prem server, the cloud service includes a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to push assets closer to the end-user.
Go hands-on with AEM Forms as a Cloud Service, in our complimentary SmartDoc Training session on July 28th. Spaces are limited so contact us soon to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
You have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain by spending a few hours taking AEM Forms as a Cloud Service for a test drive. There is no charge for this complimentary SmartDoc course so register now to join us on July 28th, 2022.
All of our Adobe AEM Forms Training Classes are from 1 PM to 4 PM CST on Thursdays, except where noted. Feel free to contact us with questions.
- July 7th Advanced Forms: This is a follow-up to the June 16th class. We will create Form Data Models for our SOAP and REST services and create an adaptive form that uses the services of our Form Data Model to retrieve data, update records, and insert new records into a relational database.
- July 28th AEM Forms as a Cloud Service: In this 3-hour, complimentary, instructor-led course, we will work hands-on with AEM Forms as a Cloud Service. We will create adaptive and responsive forms and learn about the new features in AEM Forms as a Cloud Service. We will create SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) and REST (Representational State Transfer) data sources and integrate our forms with data through Form Data Models. We will also use other cloud services like Google’s reCAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) service and Adobe Sign.
Join us to create responsive forms and workflows and to realize value from your Adobe AEM Forms investment. Learn more or subscribe today! If you are not yet a SmartDoc Subscriber, consider joining us for a complimentary class.
Do you have a question about Adobe AEM Forms? You can post it right now on the AEM Forms Forum.
Join the most talented and experienced worldwide team of Adobe AEM Forms developers on the AEM Forms Forum. You can post your questions, search the Knowledge base, and answer other user's questions.
You have already invested hundreds of thousands in the AEM Forms software. For a small fraction of a fraction, you can start learning AEM Forms today!
You don’t have to wait and you don’t have to search for the world’s best AEM Forms training. It’s all here, online at www.aemforms.training. All the topics are covered, including Adaptive Forms, Administration, Adobe Sign, Designer, Forms and Data, Forms and Sites, JEE, Sites, and Workflow. Each topic includes the following:
- Interactive eLearning modules with full accessibility for screen readers.
- Online instructional videos with closed captioning.
- PDF Instructional Guides with hands-on exercises.
Try it yourself! Here is one of our eLearning modules on Adaptive Form Themes. Review the fully-accessible and interactive learning session and then go hands-on with the exercises in the PDF Student Manual (PDF). See the other 99 AEM Forms courses, and the videos by emailing us today.
Join the #1 library of Adobe AEM Forms training today, before prices go up next quarter. Immediately access our 49 industry-leading AEM Forms courses that Adobe also licensed and resold from 2016-2021. Benefit from our quality and battle-tested courseware that's been peer-reviewed and certified by the Adobe Engineering, Product, and Curriculum teams and by thousands of students like you. Learn how to create sophisticated AEM Forms solutions and how to fully integrate your AEM Forms servers and applications. In addition to over 2,500 pages of AEM Forms courseware, your subscription also entitles you to all of the following:
- Weekly instructor-led training sessions. Each class includes lectures, demos, and hands-on exercises. The instructor will work with you during the exercises and help trouble-shoot issues and answer your questions.
- 24/7 Sandbox Server Access to a fully configured AEM Forms server.
- Finished sample files and best-practice examples.
- The online Forum: As a subscriber, you are invited to post and answer questions about AEM in our online Forum.
Over 20,000 students have already benefitted from our courses and you can now access them any time you need, with your SmartDoc Subscription. Make the proactive choice to invest your time and money in getting the AEM Forms information you need. Learn more or subscribe today!