Join us on October 4th for a FREE Webinar on Adobe AEM Forms Certification. We will show you what we studied to achieve our AEM Forms Expert credential. Email us today and we'll reserve your spot on October 4th at 2 PM EST for this 30 minute free webinar.
- Master Adobe AEM Forms.
- Prove your AEM Forms Expertise.
- Enhance and Expand your Knowledge.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Develop responsive and dynamic forms.
Don't miss out on this special 1-time offer. Master Adobe AEM Forms and pass the Adobe Experience Manager Forms Developer Expert test. Prove your expertise and open doors to new career opportunities. Stand out from the competition with the official Adobe Certified logo on your website and emails. Get access to Adobe’s exclusive Certified Professional community and receive invitations to special Adobe events.
- 1 Individual 4-month Subscription
- 110+ online eLearning courses.
- LIVE training sessions every Thursday.
- Unlimited Access to the AEM Forms Forum.
- Special Certification Coaching Sessions.
All of our Adobe AEM Forms Training Classes are from 1 PM to 3 PM CST on Thursdays, except where noted. Feel free to contact us with questions.
- September 7th AEM Server Setup: This class is for Server Administrators. If you are studying for the Adobe Certification test, these sessions will prepare you for the 18% of the test that covers Administration and troubleshooting.
- September 14th AEM Server Installation: We will install an Author and a Publish instance of AEM Forms in this session. We will also begin the server configuration in this session. We will configure SMTP, the Apache Sling Authentication Service, the Mobile Forms Configuration Service, the Serialization Agent, the Default Prefill Service, and the Database Drivers.
- September 21st AEM Server Configuration: We will continue the server configuration in this session. We will review AEM principals, users, groups, and permissions and use these AEM concepts to configure authentication and access to our servers.
- September 28th AEM Server Administration: We will work with the AEM Operations dashboard in this session. The Operations dashboard enables us to monitor AEM system health with built-in visual tools. We will work with Health Reports and Maintenance in this session, and we might explore some other tools.
- October 4th Special Adobe AEM Forms Certification Webinar: We will show you what we studied to achieve our AEM Forms Expert credential. We will host a Question and Answer session about the topics on the Adobe AEM Forms Expert Certification Exam.
- October 5th AEM Server Administration: We will work with AEM Log files in this session. AEM log files provide detailed information about the current system state. The system log files are available by default. We can also create custom log files to track messages produced by AEM services. The benefit of custom log files is that they contain messages about a specific service and limit the non-relevant information contained in the default log entries.
- October 19th AEM Adaptive Forms (1 of 3) We will work with AEM adaptive forms adaptive form templates.
- November 2nd AEM Adaptive Forms (3 of 3) We will work with AEM adaptive forms and Client Libraries.
- November 9th AEM Adaptive Form Themes (1 of 2) We will work with AEM adaptive forms and themes.
- November 16th AEM Adaptive Form Themes (2 of 2) We will work with AEM adaptive form themes and Client Libraries.
- November 30th AEM Adaptive Forms and Data (1 of 2) We will work with AEM adaptive forms and data.
- December 7th AEM Adaptive Forms and Data (2 of 2) We will work with AEM adaptive forms and data.
- December 14th AEM Forms as a Cloud Service (1 of 2) We will create forms and form workflows in AEM Forms as a Cloud Service.
- December 21st AEM Forms as a Cloud Service (2 of 2) We will create forms and form workflows in AEM Forms as a Cloud Service.
Join us to create responsive forms and workflows and to realize value from your Adobe AEM Forms investment. Learn more or subscribe today! If you are not yet a SmartDoc Subscriber, consider joining us for a complimentary class.
Adobe Experience Manager Guides (AEM Guides) is the ideal tool for a Component Content Management System (CCMS). A successful CCMS enables us to collaboratively create content, easily access and reuse content, and publish content to multiple channels including print, PDF, and websites. Working with SmartDoc is the smart choice because we are the only Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) who has also implemented our own CCMS with AEM Guides.
- As you see here, we manage over 110 Student Manuals with AEM Guides.
- DITA topics are created and editing online with AEM Guides.
- Just-in-time Student Manuals are published with AEM Guides.
- View a sample of our online eLearning tools.
Contact us and enable your organization to structure, manage, and optimize your enterprise content. Collaborate with your colleagues to create training manuals like we do, or other collateral like HR policies, regulatory guidelines, research reports, and marketing materials.
Adobe’s Automated Forms Conversion Service is a valuable tool that works with AEM Forms. It automatically converts PDF files, Acroforms, and XFA forms to HTML5-based adaptive forms.
- The service is free for AEM Forms customers.
- The service is powered by Adobe Sensei.
- The results are better than you expect.
If you are a Form Developer, the service is already configured and ready to use on aemforms.training. You can do all the exercises in the Convert Forms section of the student manual. If you are not yet an Adobe AEM Form developer, you can view this 2-minute video to see the service in action.
You have already invested hundreds of thousands in licensing Adobe AEM Forms. For a small fraction of a fraction, you can start maximizing your investment today!
In fact, WE GUARANTEE IT!
This 7-minute video shows aemforms.training in action. All the information you need is covered in over 110 online courses, including Adaptive Forms, Administration, Acrobat Sign, Designer, JEE and Workbench, AEM Sites, Workflow, Assets, Guides, Programming, and AEM as a Cloud Service. It’s all here and each topic includes the following:
- Interactive eLearning modules with full accessibility for screen readers.
- Online instructional videos with closed captioning.
- PDF Instructional Guides with hands-on exercises.
- Finished sample files and best-practice examples.
- 24/7 Sandbox Server Access to fully configured AEM Forms Servers.
- The AEM Forms Forum to post questions and answers.
- 20% Savings on custom training and consulting.
Don’t go it alone. Join the largest team of Adobe AEM Forms experts for 3 hours each week and master Adobe AEM Forms . View this 7-minute video to learn how.
Do you have a question about Adobe AEM Forms? You can post it right now on the AEM Forms Forum.
Join the most talented and experienced worldwide team of Adobe AEM Forms developers on the AEM Forms Forum. You can post your questions, search the Knowledge base, and answer other user's questions.